Hazel turns 5!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hazel requested I make her a strawberry cake.

We had a little family party on her birthday with Blake and Katie and Brendan's parents.  Blake got her a big glider plane, a rocket, and water balloons.  If he wasn't already her favorite uncle, I think he definitely is after these cool gifts.




Brendan's parents bought her two Blue Rays and these cute adirondack chairs.  Niels was enjoying them too.
  
Brendan and I bought Hazel her first two wheeler.  I was a little reluctant about the banana seat at first, but she loves it and she gives Hattie rides on the back.

Garden Tea Party

A week after Hazel's actual birthday we had a little garden tea party with 5 of her friends from her church class.


I just LOVED these roses from our yard.  They were perfect for the table.


The girls each received a Fancy Nancy Tea for Two book as their party favor.



The guests were Jadie, Scout, Abbigale, Grace, and Evelyn.  I somehow missed getting a single shot of Evelyn though.
I was grateful to have Katie help the girls make their tea party hats. They each chose their flowers and ribbons and Katie hot glued them on.




For games we played pin the teacup on the saucer, a sugar cube relay into the teapot, and hot teacup (hot potato).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design