Thanksgiving

Sunday, April 20, 2014
Thanksgiving is the big holiday in my family, so we were in Sacramento again this year.  Wednesday- the Turkey Skate, Thursday- the big feast with over 100 people, Friday-  chair soccer and shopping, Saturday- San Francisco city fun, Sunday- the dreaded drive home.

Brendan had the great idea this year to surprise everyone and dress up as pilgrims and indians.  The idea was last minute and I had to make all of the outfits except my own because we already had it luckily.  It stressed me out and I barely finished them on time.

 My brother Bill was in charge this year and did a great job!


Just some of the exciting games going on.

 Hattie took off all of her white, so she looked like a nun.


Aunt Val made the pinata turkey.  There was also dodge ball, and bounce houses, and a mechanical bull.  I overheard my cousin's wife saying that her parent's Thanksgiving just couldn't compete with this kind of party.  No wonder her kids want to come to this side of the family.

 Mom and all of the girls, except Paige and Whitney.

This is outside of Whitney's house.  She lives in a really nice neighborhood in San Francisco called St. Francis Wood.  The houses are beautiful.



Brendan's cousin Casey and Uncle Pete live in San Francisco too.


Alamo square at night.

 Christmas tree at Union Square.

1 comment:

  1. So festive! Looks like a blast! Your family has some fun traditions!

    Is the third picture from the bottom supposed to be color coordinated? Impressive!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design