Fall fun and Halloween

Sunday, April 20, 2014
The past two years we have gone to Rowley's Red Barn in Santaquin.  We took the hay ride out to the pumpkin patch and played on the giant slides and big quadricycles.  Brendan's parents, Christopher, and my sister Breeze came too.  The biggest let down of the night was that they were all out of apple cider donuts.  That's kind of the reason I came.






The girls were so excited for Halloween.  We did themed costumes this year.  We bought the kids costumes, and Brendan and I made ours.  We went to dinner at Brendan's parents and then took the kids out for a while.








I just love donuts in the Fall, and Hazel and Hattie loved our Provo Bakery donut trips.  I caught Hattie sneaking into the Halloween sugar cookies. 

I could only get Niels to smile and look at me. 

 Hattie can usually be found with costumes, books, toys, and random stuff on her or around her while napping.



1 comment:

  1. Great costumes! Good job making them! Love the pictures of Hattie asleep! What a funny girl!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design