Boise

Friday, October 25, 2013
In the middle of August I took a road trip with just me and the three kids up to Boise to visit my sister Dawn.  They just recently built a beautiful house up there that I wanted to see, and of course the kids and I wanted to come hang out and have some fun.

When I was going through these pictures Hazel saw this one and said, "Jon and me are buddies."


Reed wake surfing without the rope for the first time!



Hattie is our daredevil, unlike Hazel.  Dawn tried getting Hazel to wake surf with her and it was pretty comical.  Hazel was screaming get me off this thing.  When they went down, Hazel exclaimed how fun it was.




These ballerinas had so much fun putting on a show for us.

 Jon and Hattie.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design