Hattie Turns 4!

Wednesday, November 4, 2015
I felt bad because Hattie hasn't had a birthday party with friends yet, and Hazel has had a couple.  This year we promised we would throw her one, and even though I knew I was due near her birthday I still planned on throwing one even if it was a couple weeks late or kind of simple, but when Oliver was born with complications, I was too stressed and just couldn't make it happen.  Oliver was only 8 days old on her birthday, so I just went to the store and threw a simple Hello Kitty party with just our family.  We ate pizza for dinner, and I made some boxed cupcakes.  My brother in law, Brad, dropped off a gift for Hattie, and Brendan's parents came over and gave her some gifts too.






Hattie lined up her gifts and really wanted me to take a picture of all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design