First day of School for Hazel and Hattie 2015-16

Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Hazel is in Mrs. Flores' first grade class this year.  She was so excited to start first grade because they go all day compared to last year when she had half day for Kindergarten.  When I was taking her picture she said, "Make sure to get my lunch box in the picture so they know I'm going to first grade.


Hattie's been excited to start preschool ever since Hazel started going to school two years ago.  My friend Hayley is her preschool teacher and Hattie's friends from church are in her class too. These pictures pretty much sum up Hattie's personality.  I always have the hardest time just getting her to do a simple smile.  She always does some crazy face and pose.  Brendan's personality for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design