Christmas and Brendan's Birthday

Saturday, May 16, 2015
A couple days before Christmas, Hattie came into the kitchen excited and told me she gave herself a haircut.  I ran my fingers through her hair, and pieces were falling out.  I was so upset at her.  She chopped the front and sides and had a nice mullet.  I totally cried about it.  I had my cousin fix it a little, but Brendan wanted to keep the back, so it still looked like a mullet.  In January we brought her over to Craig's Cuts just so they could cut a little off the back, so it didn't look like a mullet, but the girl chopped it all around like a short boy haircut.  I cried even more.  It has been growing out the past few months, and it is a little pixie cut.  So here are some pictures of the first haircut.

Christmas morning is always fun with little kids.  They were so excited for all of their gifts.  After opening presents we ate breakfast and just hung out together.  In the evening we had some of my family over for Christmas dinner that live in town, and then when we had Brendan's birthday cakes my parents and younger sisters showed up from California.  My sister Whitney was getting married 2 days after Christmas so everyone was coming into town.

 Waiting to go out and open their gifts in their Christmas Eve pajamas.

 Niels was all about the candy in his stocking.  It kept him occupied for quite a while.








I love Hattie's faces in these pictures.  She's so into it, and Brendan just looks like he is going to burn his face he is so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design