Snowbasin Resort

Friday, March 22, 2013
Last month we had a fun ski trip with my sister Brook and her family visiting from San Diego.  We stayed in Eden, UT which is up Ogden Canyon.  We had a fun three nights and everyone went skiing up at Snowbasin Resort, except for me of course.  I went up to take pictures and chase Bennett and Hattie around in the snow.    

 Hazel only went down one run and complained the whole time.  She kept saying how much the boots hurt her.  We thought she was just being a baby, but I did find a bruise on the top of her foot when we took them off.  I still think she was just being Hazel though.  I think we'll wait until she gets a little bit older.


Brook holding happy Bennett and Rivers, Hazel, and Luke.

Denali and Porter.

Bennett and Hattie were having lots of fun playing in the snow.  We had to leave though and go back to the condo because Hazel was screaming and throwing a fit about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design