Katie's Bridal Shower

Sunday, September 20, 2015
I threw a bridal shower for my sister-in-law Katie, and I thought it turned out really cute.  She is due only 3 weeks after me.  It was a beautiful evening up the canyon with good company.




Rice Krispy cakes are so much easier than regular cakes.  I'm sold.

One of the three games we played was The Price is Right.  Each person had to write down how much they thought each baby item in the basket cost and then total it.  The winner is the closest without going over.  The answers were pretty funny.  A lot of people went way over on their estimations.

Prizes and party favors.




Sometimes when you throw a bridal shower 8 months pregnant with 3 little kids you don't have time to brush your hair or put make up on, but Katie looks great!


They came for the desserts......and Brendan had Young Mens that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design