While Brendan Was Away

Thursday, February 14, 2013
The second week in January Brendan went to the Consumer Electronic show in Las Vegas for work.  He was gone for four days in warmer weather, and I had to keep the girls busy in our single digit weather.
 One night we went to Chuck E Cheese's and the girls had a lot of fun.

 Another night it was off to the Provo Beach Resort.  As the girls went on the merry go round, Hazel kept saying, "Instagram it to Daddy."  They got these adorable hats from Whitney's friend Jessica who came into town from New York.  They love them!
Brendan was supposed to make it back for my birthday, but had to stay an extra night out of town because of a snow storm.  I spent my birthday at the mall playground with the kids and then we went and got Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes and Hazel sang Happy Birthday to me.  Brendan of course made it up to me on another night and we went out to eat together.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sweet Tooth Fairy is my favorite! I love your cute little family. I can't wait to meet your new addition. Any ideas on names yet? You need to post some pregnancy pictures. You say everyone is using instagram now, but you don;t post very often! Even though we only live 10 minutes apart, I feel I only get to see you digitally!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design